ClimaShield Solutions Pte Ltd (“the Company”) provides up to five (05) years of service warranty for the installation of Ziptrak®. The service warranty period offered by ClimaShield Solutions matches the distributor’s parts warranty period, and commences from the date of installation handover (i.e. the date at which installation of Ziptrak® was completed at your premise), provided final payment of the system is made by the due date. This warranty shall immediately cease and become void if the product is found to have been tampered, modified, removed, or repaired by an unauthorised person.
Under the installation warranty provided by the Company, you are warranted against poor workmanship in the installation of your Ziptrak® blinds. The Company also undertakes to repair or replace any warranted defective hardware components during the warranty period.
This warranty shall be subject to the following limitations and exclusions:
- Malfunctions or damages resulting from natural disaster, fire, civil unrest and/or accidents
- Defects resulting from the misuse or damage by negligence and abuse
- Normal wear and tear, corrosion, rusting or stains
- Incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded by this warranty
The Client should understand that while the Ziptrak® range of products provides superior protection against rain, sunlight, UV rays, dust and flying insects, all Ziptrak® systems allow various degrees of ventilation and are not meant to be 100% air or watertight. Ziptrak® systems are not windows nor doors, and should not be expected to perform as such.
The Client is fully responsible for their choice of fabric. The Company shall not be held accountable for the client’s expectations regarding 1) the brightness of the space post-installation, as light conditions can vary greatly with each site (due to conditions such as the direction of the sun, time of day, size of space, external environment, etc.), and 2) the retention of cooled air, as this is determined by many factors, such as the location and cooling capacity of the air-conditioner, the size of the room and the size of the balcony, etc.
The Client should understand that all fabrics have inherent tendencies towards minor imperfections, and the Company will only replace the fabric, free of charge, only if the scratch or dent can be clearly seen at a distance of two (02) metres from the system. The Company can provide optional fabric replacement if a request is made. A flat service fee will be charged on top of the cost of the fabric. This fee should be paid before the Company will fulfil any such request.
The Client should understand that in order to enjoy the Ziptrak® range of products for many years to come, the Client should:
- Keep the blinds fully retracted in extremely strong winds
- Allow the blind fabric to dry fully before retracting the blinds
- Never apply an abrasive cleaning agent or any oil-based lubricant (like WD 40 Multi-Use) as this will damage the system
- Follow the instructions outlined in the Ziptrak® User Guide, which will be provided at the end of the installation
- (For manual blinds) Release the centre-lock-release mechanism before retracting the blinds. Do not use the central lock handle to operate the blind. Use the bottom bar instead, to open or close the blind.
Ziptrak® blinds are fully guaranteed against defective materials, manufacturing and fabrication defaults.
Ziptrak® Parts and Hardware Warranty Period
|Ziptrak® SuperSpring (purchased after 1 Jan 2020)||10 years (extended)||Excludes Mini Spring (450mm to 600mm in width)|
Ziptrak® SuperSpring (purchased before 1 Jan 2020) and Mini Spring
|Ziptrak® Aluminium and Components||5 years|
|Add-on item: Somfy® Maestria 50 RTS||5 years|
|Add-on item: Somfy® Bridge||2 years|
|Add-on item: Somfy® Weather Sensors||1 year|
|Add-on item: Dooya® Sensitivo/Pro Sensitivo||5 years|
|Add-on item: Dooya® Bridge||2 years|
|Add-on item: Dooya® Weather Sensors||1 year|
Limited Warranty on Fabricator-Recommended Fabric
ClimaShield Solutions, as an authorised retailer of Ziptrak® Singapore, also provides a limited warranty on its recommended fabric, with the following additional terms and conditions:
- This limited warranty covers deformation in the mesh configuration, strength and colour changes, and guarantees that the fabric will not become non-functional due to changes in physical properties when exposed to normal atmospheric conditions.
- This warranty does not cover damage to the material as a result of dust, dirt and mould formation due to lack of proper maintenance, or from impact from any external sources.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, including slight fading.
|Fabric||Limited Warranty Duration|
|Ziptrak® PolyWeave||5 years|
|Ziptrak® FiberWeave||5 years|
|Ziptrak® RainOut™ Frosted||5 years|
|Ziptrak® RainOut™ Blackout||5 years|
|Ziptrak® ClearView™ PVC||2 years|
|Ziptrak® Projector White||2 years|